The Episcopal Church in Northern Cambria County
St. Thomas Episcopal Church
History

St. Thomas Episcopal Church was built in 1894 with a generous gift from the Barnes family.  The parish served the region until its merger in 2004 with another parish in Patton.   The Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh decided to re-open St. Thomas
in 2011 and a dedicated group of volunteers worked to prepare the building for the worship services which began in July 2011.
interior1
Parish Officers
Andrea Mulligan  - Warden
Ian Mulligan - Treasurer
Crystal Bloom - Vestry Member
Jeffrey Fullmer - Vestry Member

Phone: 814-844-3797 1201 Chestnut, Northern Cambria (Barnesboro)
  www.stthomasncambria.org
  Learn more about  Episcopalians HERE
 Get the latest news from the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh HERE
Return to our Home Page